Wednesday 25 February 2009

Well hello there blogger types

So, having cruised around the waves of the interweb for quite some time, lurking in forums, listening to some fantastic podcasts (WRN guys, you all rock) and absorbing the knowledge from some fantastic blogs all on the subject of my favourite, plastic flavour crack, warhammer; I've decided to record my musings and projects in my own little slice of ingnorance.

This perhaps isn't even for the benifit of the reader, my friend, but perhaps myself, just to kick myself up the arse to finish projects, record my own musings on the game that we love and the people that play, and just liase with the Warhammer nation in general.

So i guess all there is to say is, welcome dear reader, and I hope to be posting some more soon.

Def

No comments:

Post a Comment